To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
We have the role for you!
Our Modern Data Centre and Cloud team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. Due to continued success in the EMEA region, we are looking to grow the depth and breadth of our capability. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant working in Microsoft's cloud offerings including Azure. You will be responsible for ensuring delivery excellence across multiple transformation projects.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Working with clients to help them define and prioritise their requirements
- Articulate how they can leverage Azure to meet their requirements
- Help guide the client through design decisions
- Design and implement solutions based on Azure
- Assist with migration of workloads from on premises environments to Azure IaaS
- Communicate effectively with internal and external project stakeholders
- Work as part of a wider team to deliver a great outcome
Must-Have Experience and Skills:
- 5 years of consulting experience in the professional services team of an integrator or similar organization
- Design and implementation of Azure IaaS solutions
- Experience migrating workloads to Azure
- Experience with Azure Migrate andASR
- Establishment of connectivity between on premises and Azure environments
- Excellent skills with PowerShell, Azure Automate, JSON and ARM
- Experience with ARM Policies and Desired State Configuration
- Experience with Linux on Azure highly desirable
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Infrastructure as code
- Strong technical skills across the Azure stack, with a particular focus and passion for: IaaS, Connectivity, ARM, JSON, Azure Automate, Azure Migrate & ASR
- Able to work with team members across the globe to achieve a great outcome
- Able to engage with stake holders at all levels of clients
- Able to work across concurrent projects for multiple, diverse clients in a diverse range of industries
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success
- Positive attitude and love to be part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Insentra
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Can work with a team to build a process, not just follow one
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Understands that 9-5 isn't always normal, and willingness to go the extra mile!