The Ideal Candidate
- To effectively manage and deliver all maintenance services including specialist subcontractors
- Will have experience interfacing with clients for delivery of engineering services
- To ensure a safe environment and promote a strong safety culture. To ensure that the Permit to Work system is managed and adhered to by all, undertaking Responsible Person/Authorised Person duties as required
- To manage staff and approved contractors ensuring all work undertaken is covered by suitable RAMS and to monitor and manage the successful completion of all works
- To ensure that suitable staffing and material levels are maintained to deliver the service
- Must hold a qualification in a Hard FM discipline (i.e. Electrical / Mechanical Engineering to HND or ONC standard).
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of the trade groups to be managed i.e. building works, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Must have experience of supervising / managing staff
- Will have excellent IT skills, and strong commitment to health and safety
- Will be able to demonstrate sound financial acumen and interpret financial accounts
Salary up to £46,000
Based in the Guildford area
Please get in touch with Ivor Muir
@Carbon60 on 02920 731187
for more information or apply directly through this job post.