Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a global manufacturing and retail business in the South West. To support them through a period of change and ongoing, they are looking for their next credit controller - with a twist. They need a Spanish speaker that can take ownership of the Spanish customer ledgers.
Remote working during lockdown but based in Bridgwater, the duties will include but are not limited to;
• Coordinate and perform the Spanish ledger credit control requirements
• Assist with credit control duties for other regions
• Effectively record all communication
• Sales ledger duties working alongside the sales team and customer queries
• Daily cash allocations
• Any ad-hoc duties
My client is looking for;
• Spanish speaking is essential
• Credit control experience
• Drive and motivation to be a part of a team
• An excellent telephone manner, patient and polite.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent holiday entitlement, free onsite parking and the opportunity to work with a friendly and motivated team.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.