Apply now and join our team in Crayon UK as a Bid Manager - Public Sector!Crayon is a leading player in Software & Cloud Economics with a focus on Compliance, Optimization & Transformation.
- Do you have experience in Bid Processes in public procurement IT, cloud, and software licensing?
- Keen to join a newly formed team working to build and grow a new group investment in the UK public sector market?
- Want to join a global IT company that promotes continuous learning and professional growth?
We specialize in enabling customers in all industry sectors with complex local, regional, and Global IT estates. As specialists, we have solid partnerships with all the major software vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, Adobe, Symantec, and VMWare. We are passionate about paving the way for our customers' digital transformation journey, and with our unique tools and skilled team members, we optimize their ROI on complex technology investments. Our flat management structure promotes an innovative and results-oriented culture where everyone gets the opportunity to be an integral part in developing our services and products. Thus far, we are a team of more than 2000 colleagues, spanning 35 countries around the globe that collaborate across borders and time zones to deliver customized IT solutions and ensure our customers' digital transformation journey is successful. As our new Bid Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and developing
Crayons' bid processes for the public sector clients in the UK market. As such, you will assemble the bid team with the relevant service, product, and business knowledge required to prepare and create successful and compliant winning bids for Crayon services and licensing sales, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process. Among your key responsibilities we can highlight the following:
We envisage you to be someone who is dedicated to delivering excellent customer service
- Be responsible for creating compliant and winning bids, and lead the bid process from tender to the conclusion of the contract for tendered license agreements and consulting projects
- Ensuring Crayon achieves maximum achieving
- Helping identify opportunities that match Crayon's core capabilities
- Managing the wider business to ensure contributor deliver on time and can ensure any content is optimized
, with strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills and are able to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders internally and externally. Moreover, we believe you to be a creative and ambitious team player with a results-driven mindset, who demonstrates drive, commitment, and professionalism in all your engagements and work. In addition, you thrive to contribute new ideas to grow business and the ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure. Desired competency & experience:
- 5+ years public sector experience in public procurement IT, cloud, and software licensing supply and services
- Broad understanding of Cloud and software services market
- Public Sector bidding experience
- High level of computer literacy including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- APMP Practitioner or other relevant professional levels
- Location for this role: Wooburn Green, England
- Languages required:Fluent/professional level English, spoken and written
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection.