Health Management are looking for a confident Senior Occupational Health Advisor who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of our services by the team to our client.
If you can demonstrate a solid clinical and managerial background with experience in a commerical Occupational Health environment and are looking for a new challenge, why not apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others.
- Provide clinical and commercial leadership to team of an Occupational Health Advisor, 2 Administrators and a team of Occupational Health Technicians, ensuring they can deliver a consistent level of clinical services within Health Managements target operating model.
- Critically appraise clinical services delivered by the team against contractually agreed services, Health Management standards and professional practice.
- Coaching and developing the team to be highly effective enabling them to work independently and in a team to consistently deliver high quality customer services.
- Work collaboratively with a widser team of operational and support staff to plan, deliver, and evaluate clinical services.
- Support the wider Health Management business to develop its clinical services and contribute to the development of policy, procedures, and clinical standards in the business.
- Identify opportunities to innovate and develop the service in line with the Health Management's business needs and expectations.
- NMC Registered Nurse with an Occupational Health qualification
- Proven experience of managing a team in a commercial OH setting is essential
- Case management experience which involves face to face and telephone, this will form the majorty of the clinical role
- Health Surveillance expereince is essential to manage escalations form the team
- Experience of dealing with HR issues (with appropriate support)
- Experience of project management
- Experience of working with a quality system
- Committed, enthusiastic, tenacious person
- Able to communicate effectively within all levels of business areas including Senior Management
This job description is not exhaustive. The duties and responsibilities referred to are an outline only and may be changed from time to time in accordance with the needs of Health Management subject to review in conjunction with the post-holder.
Health Management is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.