Spring is changing the way we use technology. Growing your tech's one life, to a life cycle. We have made it easy to sell, recycle and trade in old tech, through our self-service machines.
We're a green mission led start up in a team of 30 brilliant people. We have Series A private equity funding and contracts with national retailers, Morrisons & Sainsbury's.
You'll join a vibrant, passionate team who are looking to transform the world of consumer electronics. About the role
With Co Founders and CTO you will create frameworks to make time and resource allocation clear, transparent and supportive for the Software Engineering Team.
You enjoy creating process from scratch and you have a mindset that is flexible and commercial. You will input an Agile framework that mirrors our high accountability, high trust ethos.
You will create, own and update Project Management Documentation that is a 'single version of truth' within our G Drive. Day to day you will:
Who you are and what you bring:
- Break down the product plan into a project plan task list.
- Create documentation that is easy to follow and clear.
- Version management: ensuring timings are re-estimated and communicated clearly with any product changes when needed.
- Draft statements of work.
- Managing development in different technologies.
- Agile design/development, leading planning meetings, engaging the team.
- Pull together different product strands, UX, Front and Back End Development to align timelines and ensure a cohesive approach.
- You know your React from your Vue JS, and your Django from you Flask, to be able to work with our Engineering Team as a true partner and problem solver.
- You have driven macro, not micro-management in your PM career, and can give examples.
- You are a great negotiator, you make each person feel you are on their side, so you get true timelines, and are able to walk it forward constructively.
- Brilliant attention to detail, with an element of QC.