Planet Forward have recently been engaged by the UK's largest Sports Retailer to secure a number of Web Developers to join them near Mansfield on a permanent basis. Position Overview:
The successful candidate will join a team of dynamic individuals working in a fast paced environment. This exciting brand endeavour to problem solve and utilize all resources and technologies at their disposal. You will be responsible for full stack development of the companies web platform and websites. You will also be given the opportunity to work on their mobile application framework. Essential Skills / Experience:
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- C# / ASP.Net/ MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures
- HTML 5 / CSS
Key Aspects of this role:
- ASP.Net Core MVC
- ASP.Net WebAPI
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Git
- Oracle PL-SQL
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
- Agile Development Process.
- Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
- Build and maintain working relationships with key business users.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery.
- A proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement.
On offer is a competitive salary with plenty of opportunity for career progression, training and development. Our client also support flexible working and can offer remote / hybrid solutions for the right candidate.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Ryan Deeble for a confidential conversation on 0121 663 1491.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website.