Head of Data, Birmingham, £45,00-£55,000: seeking candidate with big data/management experience.Your new company
My client are an established enterprise in the heart of Birmingham supplying manufacturing goods to the retail sector - if you are a Head of Data or Data Manager with commercial experience in the private sector with previous experience in retail businesses this could be the role for you!Your new role
Your new role will see you in a position of high responsibility accountable for the management of a very successful data science team who will train, mentor, guide and lead. You'll be responsible for making large datasets usable with your expert ability to manipulate big data with SQL. You'll be responsible for maximising productivity and workflow by ensuring you and your team hit key deadlines according to company KPI.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience of managing teams of at least 10 direct reports
- Experience working with large data sets and big data
- Data manipulation and data cleansing with SQL
- Commercial experience in the retail industry
- Ability to work to deadlines
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available.
- 34 days holiday including bank holidays
- discounts on over 250 retail brands
- on-site parking
- competitive salary
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.