Project/Management Accountantup to £43,000 + bonus & benefits Based: Monmouth
Our client is a fast growing, market leader in the development and supply of industrial environmental improvement solutions. Their growth has been impressive, supplying extensively within the Construction, Water and Municipal industries but with vast potential remaining in other sectors. They cover the whole of the UK, as well as supplying more than twenty Countries internationally. Following their recent acquisition, they have ambitious plans to take the growth of the Company to the next level and, in line with this, they seek to appoint a new position of Project / Management Accountant. This role will new and fresh perspective on all areas of Management & Project Accounting across the business and will be a great opportunity for the appointed candidate to stamp their mark on the provision of information to the decision makers.General
- Develop and maintain Project Income & COS recognition reporting including forecasts and risk registers where appropriate
- Work with Project Managers to monitor spend against project budgets and forecasts
- Production of the Management Accounts
- Provide monthly financial and management information to support the decision-making process including Project P&Ls and KPIs
- Preparation of monthly supporting schedules and reconciliations
- Ensure Inventory databases are accurately maintained and monthly stocktakes are completed
- Work to ensure the yearend process runs smoothly, assisting with communication across the businesses and with external Auditors
- Support the Head of Finance in the development and maintenance of robust processes and procedures, ensuring accurate timely accounting records are maintained and continuous improvement remains a key focus for the department and business
- Work closely with the Head of Finance in developing more detailed analysis of the cost base to better understand where efficiencies can be made whilst educating stakeholders on good practice in relation to cost control
This is a business with momentum, they have a superb working environment, a strong, highly motivated team and products that make a positive environmental impact on the World. They offer a supportive, friendly and professional culture in which the right person will develop their responsibility and career, in line with their growth.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online without delay.