IT Service Delivery Manager. £550 Day rate - negotiable. 3 months contract - possible extension. Fluent in French, Spanish & English. Remote based in either the UK or Europe. Immediate Start. T6/MN/17890.
Global FMCG organisation is seeking to secure an IT Service Delivery Manager with French, Spanish & English language proficiency. The role will sit within a small European IT Service Delivery team and will share responsibility for IT Service Improvement across the organisation and support the deployment of infrastructure and technology projects - focus on IT Service Delivery across sites in France, Spain and Portugal.Skills / Experience:
- French, Spanish and English language proficiency - at business engagement level.
- Service Delivery Management - Managing the day-to-day delivery of IT Services, Service Management and local infrastructure projects across Europe - role will focus on sites in France, Spain & Portugal.
- Service Delivery and Continuous Improvement mind-set.
- Project co-ordination experience - co-ordinating delivering across projects from a Service Delivery perspective.
- ITIL Framework experience - ideally ITIL Foundation accredited
- IT Infrastructure literate - High-level knowledge of core enterprise and end-user technology and its application in a corporate environment.
- Third-Party Suppliers - Managing an outsourced provider - managing a relationship with a prime outsource provider - ensuring SLAs are met and reporting back to Group IT on performance - ideally have experience of offshore delivery.
- Manage Major Incidents - managing incident escalation across a business, IT and Supplier Teams.
- Reporting on SLAs and Incidents - ServiceNow is utilised to track Service Delivery.
- Stakeholder Management - build & nurture relationships, able to converse at a senior Country Board and Functional Head level.
- Influence - able to get key stakeholders "on side".
- Problem-Solving capabilities - get to the heart of a problem and its resolution through questioning - ensuring the right options are explored and followed through to completion.
- Proactive approach - works with a sense of urgency, creative approach and analytical thinker.
- Collaborative approach to teamwork - able to constructively challenge and delivers results through others.
- Able to work as part of a small Team from a remote location.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of working in a Pan-European or International fast paced environment.
- Travel - infrequent travel - once travel restrictions have been lifted, expected to travel once a month to Paris & Madrid for a couple of days.
- Transitioning from one key IT supplier to another
- IT Project Management and Project Lifecycle delivery experience
- Working in an SAP environment
- FMCG experience
Keywords: IT Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery, ITIL, ITIL Framework, End User Compute, End User Computing, French Language, Spanish Language, English Language, IT Service Delivery, IT Delivery, Incident Management, Service Management, ITIL, UK, Europe, Remote Working. UK, Europe. T6/MN/17890.