Ecommerce Trading Manager, Flannels. About us.
Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world's most iconic brands.
We're reimagining retail and
believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We've never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We're not sitting back - there's no room for hesitation. Finding the fearless.
To stay ambitious, we need an eCommerce Trading Manager who will embrace our heritage as we look to elevate our future. We're looking for candidates who see the possible in impossible; those who are open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it's the best option for our business. Our people are passionate about the business and their area of expertise - whether that's luxury fashion buying or sportswear analytics. The opportunity.
This is an exciting opportunity to define and execute a strong trading strategy for an established luxury website. Passionate about high end fashion, this is an opportunity for someone who takes a hands-on approach to managing and trading their website. Joining at period of high performance and significant investment into digital this is an amazing opportunity for someone to grow and develop the performance of the website. The responsibility.
Full accountability for driving ecommerce sales and development of ongoing trading and promotional strategy. You will be responsible for the merchandising of products and optimising customer journey to improve conversion rates and online KPI's
- Accountable for managing the day to day trading and execution of website
- Management and reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade, providing detailed analysis of key business drivers and producing actions plans to ensure sales and contribution targets are met
- Utilise available resources, analysing seasonal sales patterns to maintain commercial awareness, understanding of key competitors and customer behaviour
- Collaborate with key stake holders to plan ecommerce trading calendar, lead the delivery and reporting of all on-site promotions and content activity
- Define and manage trading strategy, contributing to development/UX roadmaps
- Accountable for optimisation of site navigation, customer journey and product placement to maintain growth and drive online sales
- Work with digital marketing team to ensure product & trading strategies are supported by the digital marketing strategy for all channels
- Collaborate with key stake holders to coordinate development and execution of evergreen and seasonal content requirements to drive SEO, customer engagement and conversion
- Accountable for process of collating and improving product data and imagery, supporting teams to resolve any issues as quickly as possible to optimise online sales
- Demonstrate strong leadership and extensive people management skills
- Set clear objectives and goals, ensuring ecommerce KPI's are understood and achievable for all
- Build an effective and motivated team, to work as more than a collection of individuals
- Be an active and positive contributor to the team, contributing to the overall ecommerce strategy
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless.
The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
• Think without limits
and take the team with you
You will see the possible in impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it's the best option for the business.
• Own it
and back it
You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not overconfidence. It's important you take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and reason with contradiction.
• Not hesitate
and act with purpose
You will ask for forgiveness - not permission. You will be comfortable juggling multiple projects acting both decisively and instinctively without support from managers.
• Be commercial
You will be creative and analytical, balancing big-picture trends and detailed commercial performance. You will have a forensic commercial mindset, always considering the commercial impact of any decision.The person.
- Valid working rights for the EMEA countries
- Analytical with strong reporting skills, advanced Google Analytics and Excel user
- Experience working within e-commerce platforms
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar eCommerce role in a retail or consumer brand, experience within luxury retail is preferable