Amiqus are working exclusively with pioneering independent video games developer and publisher Ripstone to find a Marketing Manager to join them at their friendly, collaborative Liverpool based studio. They fully fund the development, distribution, marketing and sales of games made by their passionate in-house team and partnered indie game developers worldwide.
Priding themselves on being one of the most flexible and friendly publishers on the planet, they work sensible hours, have a lot of fun, and work hard with development teams to bring exciting campaigns and ideas to life to further the success of our industry.
They are now looking for a creative and passionate Marketing Manager to join their growing publishing team, to develop strategies and execute activations that enhance the success of Ripstone's brand and portfolio of games. If you're excited about creating stellar marketing activity and you want to work closely with a variety of talented game development teams, this could be for you!Day to day, you will be empowered to accomplish key responsibilities such as:
To be considered, we would like to see:
- Owning, defining and executing go-to-market and messaging strategies for Ripstone products, in line with the global marketing strategy and key business aims.
- Leading brand and product marketing projects effectively, working with developers, internal teams and external agencies to deliver successful campaigns.
- Demonstrating leadership, expertise and mentorship across marketing and communications disciplines and developing best practises for the business.
- Briefing and overseeing the various aspects of a marketing project including asset creation, branding, PR, performance marketing, community management.
- Continually identifying insights, issues and opportunities to elevate results and maximise the success of every project.
- Experience working in the games industry (this is essential)
- Proven success owning and delivering commercial B2C projects or campaigns
- Media training and/or experience representing a company to press, media and consumers
In return, you can expect flexible working hours, with strong emphasis on healthy and sustainable balance of work and life. A competitive industry salary, pension and 25 days holidays - plus a day off on your Birthday. Regular social events - Launch parties, Summer events, Christmas party and more throughout the year. Last but not least, a well-stocked fridge, fruit and snacks - plus the finest teas and fresh-ground coffee in all the land.*Please note, due to COVID19, this position will begin remotely, however you will be on site at their wonderful Liverpool based studio once it is safe*
To apply for this position, send your CV and cover letter to Chloe.O'Brien@amiqus.com or hit apply on this ad!