Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning, Investment Banking, Sales, Global Markets, Equities, FX, Fixed Income, Python
A Senior Data Scientist is needed by the Front Office of a leading Investment Bank in London who are investing in the build of a brand new sales product for their cross asset division. The Data Scientist will be responsible for creating new algorithms utilizing the latest in Machine Learning, NLP and Deep Learning concepts.
The product will utilise Data Science research to provide a best in class trading platform for clients as well as leading insights for front office sales.
The role will involve creating algorithms from scratch and so a research orientated mindset is required as well as having a strong technical background in Python. Knowledge of Financial Services is beneficial, particularly within a sales and trading division across Global Markets Quantitative Data Analytics. Experience working for a digital technology organization is also beneficial.Key Skills Required
- A history of providing state of the art Data Science models with a grasp of Machine Learning principles
- Strong technical skills including Python
- Experience of Financial Services trading data OR experience with a digital technology organization
- Ability to work autonomously on complex projects, building your own requirements directly from the business and enhancing core key relationships amongst senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced organization
- Master's or PhD in a Data Science related field such as Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science etc.