up to £50k plus benefits
We have an urgent need for an experienced full mix Marketing Manager to join our international client to be based at their North London Offices.
Taking ownership of marketing for one of the group's core business units/brands, this is key hire for the business and a great opportunity for an experienced marketer to have a real impact on growth and future direction.
Working with a small team, this varied role will include:
- Developing an integrated marketing strategy in line with company growth and business plan ambitions
- Championing the brand
- Developing and delivering target omni-channel campaigns
- Optimising performance
- Managing the digital presence
- Continually developing online content
- Effective Lead Generation
- Supporting Sales with effective content, PR etc.
- Budget Management
- Analysis and Reporting
This will be a busy role, no two days will be the same and you can expect to be challenged and rewarded in equal measure. A demonstrable track record in developing and delivering results focussed marketing activity is essential - ideally within a B2B setting.
As you'd expect attention to detail is important and you'll be able to keep multiple plate spinning at any one time.
You can expect to be given significant autonomy to deliver with the full support of the management team so stakeholder management experience is very important.
Please get in touch so I can tell you more about this great opportunity.