Head of Marketing (Integrated Marketing Agency)Do you have global marketing experience? Are you experienced in developing growing brands and improving market awareness?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading Marketing Agency
on the search for a Head of Marketing
. This is a permanent role based in Central London.
The Head of Marketing role will be pivotal in the success for the agency. They will work directly with the marketing team and lead the global marketing strategy, working closely with the senior board. You will come with a wealth of experience in branding, campaigns and have a passion for all things creative.
As the Head of Marketing, you will lead the marketing strategy and implementation across all products in all markets and work collaboratively with the brands Creative Director and report directly to the Managing Director.
- Extensive understanding of multiple marketing platforms
- Lead on the development and implementation of the brand
- Build excellent, open, and proactive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to improve efficiency and ensure that we continue to deliver.
- Define, measure, and report the performance of all marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPIs.
- Establish, set and measure clear objectives and key results for the marketing department.
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape
- Set and manage marketing budgets
- Lead and deliver the overall company branding and image
- Design and develop a variety of marketing initiatives and materials, ensuring maximum coverage in strategic areas
- Experience of managing external marketing agencies
What we are looking for:
- Strong Leadership and huge amounts of gravitas
- 8+ years' experience in marketing either client side or agency side
· Knowledge and experience of executing traditional and digital marketing
- Huge drive and able to work autonomously, get projects off the ground and deliver them
- Proven success in improving consumer awareness, loyalty and consideration
- Being proactive and able to manage a team to achieve commercial and revenue generating marketing goals
- Be a clear and effective communicator with internal and external stakeholders
· Experience defining marketing plans and budgets and working within them on KPI's
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of introducing innovation and proven experience in developing a strong brand. You will join a leading team, looking for someone with the experience and capabilities to foster sustainable growth and who loves being hands on with the ability to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
Salary on offer is up to £100k + benefits.
Please contact Kate Young today
for further information