We as part of TCS' cloud strategy and transformation services work with enterprise CxO level executives to establish and execute on their cloud transformation vision and journey.
TCS's cloud consulting unit, cloud strategy and transformation is a cross-functional and cross cloud business unit that integrates services across multi cloud providers (Amazon Web Services, Google, Azure, IBM, others) and TCS' own private cloud. Responsibilities:
As a lead architect work with clients in roles spanning cloud advisory, discovery, cloud platform selection, business case development, migration and modernization services, cloud native build, cloud operating models and COEs.
Cloud Consulting and Technical Skill sets - Must Have
- Define vision and strategy for enterprise cloud adoption
- Handle and drive conversation with enterprise CxO level executives and provide advisory services and actionable recommendations on implementation of cloud services / solutions
- Provide detailed and prioritized roadmap for the enterprise cloud transformation / implementation initiatives
- Define cloud migration strategy, migration path, migration pattern etc. for the enterprise cloud migration programs
- Own and lead cloud delivery programs - in formulating / defining and driving the end-to-end enterprise cloud transformation life cycle stages in cloud adoption - Analyze, Define, Build, Migrate, Develop, Operate and Manage stages
- Design cloud native applications and lead modernization of legacy applications with Containers and Kubernetes.
- Define Cloud Platform Architecture, Cloud Technical and integration Architecture and provide design guidelines and recommendations to the IT solutions & development team
- Define / refine operating models, service integration and service management solutions of the enterprise IT in view of enterprise cloud (private, public, hybrid & multi cloud scenario) adoption
- Create a detailed cost benefit analysis (CBA) model and business case for the cloud transformation programs that are recommended to enterprises
- Analyze Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the cloud solutions and environments and provide cloud cost optimization measures to enterprises
- Define cloud native architecture and design guidelines for the enterprises to develop cloud applications
- Design, Establish and be part of our client Cloud CoEs.
- Experience of working as a lead architect across more than one large cloud platforms like AWS, AZURE, Google Cloud, IBM and others.
- At least 3 years of experience Cloud consulting engagements for large enterprises
- At least 10 years of IT experience and 3 plus years of experience in large enterprise cloud transformation engagements
- Deep knowledge and experience in defining enterprise architecture, technical architecture, frameworks, standards, specifications and solution design
- Applied knowledge and experience across multiple public cloud service platforms and solutions - AWS, Azure, GCP covering IaaS, PaaS, CaaS and FaaS features and services etc.
1. Resume screening/shortlisting
2. Competency-based discussion
3. Managerial discussion
4. HR discussion