Lead Security Architect - Oracle Architect and Planning Team (2100001X)Location: Flexibility to work from any UK location
Are you someone who strives for service excellence? Do you have demonstrable experience in supporting Oracle Technologies (in particularly Oracle Application and Cloud) across large scale and SME clients? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to further enhance our Oracle Application and Cloud business for all of our customers.Shape you world
We are looking for an experienced Oracle Lead Security Architect to join a collaborative and progressive Oracle practice. Within the role, you will have proven experience in all aspects of system implementation together with, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, understanding and development of the project scope and providing support and testing post implementation. The ideal person will have good communication skills to manage and lead a large design team, be at the forefront in terms of Oracle Cloud and Application knowledge and have an established record of success delivering complex solutions and strategies to senior stakeholders and customers. You will be required to demonstrate high-level business and commercial acumen and be able to understand our customers and stakeholder's ultimate goal. Working from a UK location, the right candidate will bring energy and inspiration to their team, continually striving for operational excellence and near perfect execution.
During a time of unprecedented change and digital disruption across the industry, this is an exciting opportunity for you to join our triple award winning Oracle Team within a market leading Oracle practice.
There has never been a more exciting time to work at Fujitsu. We are currently going through an exciting period of transformation and growth, adapting to what the world around us now demands. This transformation builds upon our long-standing heritage of being the trusted technology partner of choice for many and will ensure that we continue to work intimately with both existing and new customers. Our focus now is ensuring we address the challenges of those customers in today's digitally focused technology landscape and their transformation journeysCore Skills
Flexibility, Diversity and Inclusion
- Must be an accomplished Oracle Security expert with deep understanding of Oracle Technology both on-premise and Cloud
- Experience in Cyber Security with a strong understanding of Industry best practice in this field and
- Knowledge of SOC operations including monitoring, incident response, forensic analysis
- Knowledge of good practice in a number of different industries including Defence, Financial Services, Central Government
- Strong skills in deploying Oracle Identity Management and Security products across a number of different market sectors
- Demonstrate experience of implementing Oracle Products including IDCS, OAM, OMC, Cloud Guard, WAF
- Knowledge of Database Security products including Database Vault.
- Knowledge of Third Party products including Firewalls and other security products
- Show ability to communicate at a level within an Organisation from C-Level down in areas such as Identity and Access Management, Data Security, Cyber Security and Cloud security
- Demonstrate knowledge of working in both delivery and pre-sales
- Show strong Commercial Awareness and experience of having worked in complex projects as a System Integrator
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations of Oracle Technology and
- Hold a number of Oracle Cloud Certificates across PaaS and IaaS
Fujitsu has been recognised as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all so even if you think you don't meet all the criteria, we would still love to hear from you. Our roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, but we have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference