*** Please include a CV when applying for this role ***
Digital Marketing Executive
Central London with flexible working
To £30,000 plus benefits
Fabulous role for a data-focused and passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join this fun and fast-growing business, driving engagement and revenue across a range of channels including email, inserts, SMS, referral and paid social.
Working as part of a small team, you will take the lead on CRM execution, producing high quality, on-brand content for email, insert and SMS campaigns. We'll also look to you to identify new opportunities for our database, managing segmentation and setting up automated campaigns to increase repeat rate.
Comfortable working on a broad remit of digital channels, you'll also be exposed to paid social marketing, working alongside our agency to ensure consistency across all touchpoints in the customer journey - from landing pages to new visitor pop-ups.
• Ownership of CRM campaigns - from briefing to execution across email, inserts and SMS
• Managing the email trading calendar, creating an engaging plan to meet commercial objectives
• Ownership of our third-party referral programme
• Collaborating with our in-house design team to produce best-in-class content
• Managing the customer database, segmentation and automated campaigns
• Analysing the campaign success, providing recommendations for testing and optimisation
• Experience working with Mailchimp and Google Analytics
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• An excellent eye for detail
• Highly organised, able to prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines
• Commercial and analytical by nature, you like to see the impact of your work on business growth
• A keen interest in all the latest developments in email marketing, and the drive to keep learning about the latest trends and best practice
Premium craft company with a range of globally recognised brands and a strong sustainability ethic.