ROLE: Electrical Project Engineer - Manufacturing LOCATION: ClitheroeSALARY: Basic Circa £40'000 - £45'000 OTE £50'000 to £55'000 (OTE includes overtime (roughly 8 hrs per week) plus team bonus scheme)
Growing as a global manufacturer, this business has established a reputation for quality and reliability within the dry food and dry chemical industries both UK and overseas.
We are currently searching for an Electrical Project Engineer to join the team supporting the customer experience globally from start to finish.
The company culture is one that is positive, warm, welcoming, and driven. We are searching for an individual that has the attitude to naturally go above and beyond. Someone who loves their job and is proud of the results they can and will deliver. Working closely with customers is key, communicating with them throughout the design, build and fit processes.Electrical Project Engineer key skills:
Electrical Project Engineer attributes:
- Hands on approach is absolutely key.
- Designing electrical systems for new machinery, also maintaining/servicing and repair.
- Customer exposure - working with customers on site and managing expectations and delivery. Cradle to Grave.
- Managing 3rd parties for all installations.
- Thorough admin, communication and reporting skills.
- Ideally with some exposure to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing).
- Project Management experience is ideal.
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter, with an interest in electricals in manufacturing.
- Educated with a recognised apprenticeship.
- Experience of AutoCad. 2D exposure is essential. (Company uses SEE electrical package.)
- Experience with softwear controls, PLC programming (Alan Bradley is essential plus Siemens is beneficial).
- HMI programming and knowledge of variable speed drives.
- Ability to balance many tasks at the same time. Time management is key.
- Positive attitude and manner.
- Excellent communicator to develop and build customer relationship ensure repeat custom.
- Positive attitude working as a team and supporting colleagues.
- Working with and supporting cross departmental - design, engineers, purchasing, shop floor.
- UK driving licence is essential. Willingness to travel UK and Oversees.
2021 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 16th year of business. We have built our foundations on long-standing relationships. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that really gives us our focus and dedication to succeed.DISCOVER
where our talent can take you...