Support Analyst Level 2Competitive Salary - Huddersfield basedSaint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' five years running! (2016-2020)
A truly exciting time to join us here at Saint-Gobain as we continue to deliver on our Digital Transformation projects. Saint-Gobain is a global leader in the construction industry with a presence in over 67 countries worldwide. As a Level 2 Support Analyst, you will minimise service disruption by providing support and maintenance of line-of-business applications through the ownership and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests, performing routine maintenance and by undertaking project work as required.You will be required to:
Skills and Experience Required
- Own and resolve Incidents assigned to team and own queue, ensuring that effective communication with customers is maintained throughout and business impact is understood and minimised.
- Ensure that Service Requests assigned to team and own queue are fulfilled in a timely manner and that customers are sent notification when work is complete.
- Perform proactive monitoring of supported systems in order to identify any potential issues and minimise any potential disruption to the business.
- Document processes, procedures and review documents written by other team members, providing feedback where required.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- An aptitude for IT and a desire to learn.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident phone manner.
- A basic understanding of application architecture.
- Competent in use of MS Office applications.
- A basic understanding of system interfaces.
- An awareness of the ITIL service lifecycle.
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Experience of supporting and working with enterprise applications.
- Working knowledge of a Kerridge ERP system.
- Working knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems.
- Documentation writing experience.
- ITIL Foundation qualified.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (including Server) 2003 - 2012 operating systems.
- Experience of EDI transfer of documents.
- Able to write scripts in one or more scripting languages.
- Educated to degree level or has equivalent experience.
If you're up for a new challenge and think you've got what it takes, apply online today!
- Competitive Salary.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.