At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we're united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won't transform a business or save the world: it's the people that count.About You
As our Mobilisation Marketing Manager, you will work as part of our central marketing function on a full-time, contract basis for twelve months to manage the successful launch and mobilisation of new offices (known as 'clubs') as they come online across 2021.
The role will co-ordinate four key new club launches in 2021with AND Next - two in Europe, and two in the UK. You will directly manage the budgets related to each launch, working tactically (between 4 to 9 months out from the launch of these clubs), and ensuring fundamental groundwork is laid to set each new club up for long term success.
Reporting into AND's Marketing Operations Lead, and with the collaboration and support of the wider marketing network, this role has a strong focus on business development and talent marketing - playing a key part in building early stage opportunity pipelines and accelerating hiring. In this, the role is a key partner, and is expected to collaborate closely with BD and recruitment teams.You Will Primarily Be Focused On
To Do This, It's Essential You Are
- Building early stage awareness of AND in a regional area, utilising third party agency support where needed and/or leveraging wider marketing support.
- Supporting new Club teams on the ground with tactical business development and sales enablement, providing marketing expertise to ensure launch plans are well-defined with clear and achievable objectives.
- Providing insight and research into local markets, including identifying talent communities and potential prospecting/networking opportunities.
- To ideate and run launch events and sponsorship opportunities that support new club openings, under the guidance of AND's Events Lead and in collaboration with AND's event planners where appropriate.
- To collaborate with AND's Communications Lead to ensure appropriate PR coverage is achieved ahead of new launches, directly drafting the creation of press releases and launch-related content.
- Ensuring new clubhouses are appropriately branded, and that new teams are equipped with necessary brand templates and assets.
- An experienced B2B marketing and/or communications professional with 5+ years generalist experience, preferably with a strong background in technology and/or professional services.
- Evidence of exceptional project management ability, demonstrably able to manage activity efficiently across multiple projects simultaneously and to challenging deadlines.
- Experience contributing to the launch of new business units in new territories, managing a wide range of marketing activity to raise awareness of a brand's growth or new entry into a region.
- A strong writer and content creator, with the ability to create press releases, contribute to website and social media content in relation to launches.
- Hands-on experience of running business networking and lead generation events.
- A highly adaptable individual, able to work with a large degree of autonomy and the ability to tactically deliver positive impact at pace.
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there's nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here's three key things to understand about us:
- We're built for people - like, real humans. Not 'resources' or 'staff'. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There's no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That's exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it's business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we'll be in touch.