Amazing opportunity to work for a large FMCG company looking after their biggest priorities that is already worth 14mil after only 2 years! You must be a SBM already for this role as it is their biggest SBM role.
The ambition is to double the size of the brand next year, with continued comms and a strong innovation and commercial plan. Therefore, this role is suited to someone who can drive and deliver the plans with the cross functional team to land the ambitious targets. Deliverables
Key skills to be demonstrated include: Influencing skills / Cross functional working -
- Delivery of ambitious targets (Sales, Profit and Margin)
- Delivery of the annual Green Cuisine marketing plan; including Multi-media support plan and an extensive innovation pipeline
- Ensuring continued renovation of the core products to always deliver best in class product delivery
- Working with cross functional teams to align on the pricing promotion plan, identify any performance issues and drive actions to resolve.
- Working with customers to drive the category and gaining more space for the category
- Full P&L ownership and lead on all activities on-time and to budget
With confidence and conviction and a clear understanding of your products, consumer/shopper, and business, be able to build arguments and motivate others to deliver your strategic recommendations to key stakeholders.Bias for action - Act at pace, hold others to account and demonstrate the drive and energy to deliver projects on time and to expected quality.
We keep things simple to act fast and so it is critical that the senior brand manager in this role can understand issues quickly and recommend business fixes that translate into tangible results. Creative thinking
- the ability to tackle a problem with an innovative mind; to consider alternatives when faced with a consumer or business challenge. Strong commercial acumen - Is passionate about driving sales performance; can take commercial data and translate it into insight and actions. Ensures that all strategies are financially viable and meet or exceed all measures, incl. top and bottom line growth. Challenge the status quo -
being able to challenge the status quo to obtain what is needed to drive success for the UK market. Demonstrate curiosity -
Being always ahead of the curve and share knowledge within the business of the external competitive environment which can prompt insights and help managing the plan in a more effective way.