Financial Systems Analyst LondonAbout Us
Calypso Technology, Inc. is a cloud-enabled provider of cross-asset front-to-back solutions for financial markets with over 35,000 users in 60+ countries. With a rich legacy of innovation and 20 years of experience, its award-winning software improves reliability, adaptability, and scalability across several verticals, including capital markets, investment management, central banking, clearing, treasury, and collateral management.
Calypso's success is founded on our values of accountability, transparency, and people.Division Summary
Calypso's Accounting and finance function play a pivotal role in providing critical information and analysis to the business, enabling the company to make well-informed operating and strategic decisions. The team is spread over 4 main office locations and is split into financial planning & analysis, financial reporting, tax and treasury, accounting, and revenue functions. The people working in this team are high caliber team players who work together to support the business effectively and efficiently.Team Overview
The Finance team plays a key role in the company's success by providing financial acumen and support to the wider business. Financial systems are a crucial part of the team's success, driving automation simplification and standardization. The team consists of accounting professionals and finance business partners located in India, London, Paris, and San Francisco.Role Overview
Calypso Technology is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst based in the Company's London office to actively assist the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team in financial systems administration, management reporting and various ad hoc reporting and analysis requests. In this position, you will serve as the administrator for the company's financial planning and reporting system, namely Host Analytics, including the Workforce Planning, Modeling, Consolidation, Reporting and Dashboard modules.Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Manage system configuration, maintenance of dimensions, hierarchy updates and access control / security
- Analyze, isolate, and resolve any configuration, implementation, and integration issues
- Manage and ensure that both financial and non-financial data loaded into the system is complete and that all validation checks are performed
- Manage the systematic development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the annual budget and periodic re-forecast(s) templates and support the financial planning processes including monthly variance analysis
- Design, develop, maintain and manage the timely delivery of a portfolio of reports encompassing both financial and non-financial data sourced from various integrated and / or non-integrated data repositories / systems to meet the needs of various stakeholders.
- Evaluate and propose how best to leverage Host Analytics technology to meet evolving business requirements and information needs both within and across functions
- Develop, maintain and improve documentation on key business processes and procedures
- Manage specific ad hoc projects and provide functional leadership during upgrades and major changes to the system and participate in change management
- Serve as an effective thought partner and facilitator to drive business process improvements and develop management reporting metrics for decision making
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Management, IT or related field
- Financial acumen with minimum 4 years' experience with forecasting, modeling, operational reporting and/or financial analysis in a fast-paced technology intensive industry
- Host Analytics and Tableau experience strongly preferred
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Chartered Accountant preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects; team player
- Requires professionalism and a high level of discretion
- Must have a strong presence and ability to work with senior level leadership
Calypso's London office is located on the 6th floor of a landmark site located on Cheapside in the heart of the City of London overlooking the spectacular St Pauls Cathedral. The location benefits from the shops and restaurants within One New Change and Paternoster Square on our doorsteps. Our 8900 sq.-ft space provides collaboration for hubs, meeting rooms and a newly refurbish communal kitchen area for employees to enjoy an assortment of provided snacks. Transport links are excellent with St Pauls, Bank and Mansion house, and Underground stations all within a three minutes' walk. Why Apply
At Calypso, we are always looking for passionate individuals who will use their professional skills and experience to work side by side with clients in addressing their complex business and regulatory challenges and help develop and deliver products that drive value. If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to your application.
Calypso Technology is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.