Who we are...
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.
ABOUT TCS Interactive
TCS Interactive's vision is to Envision, Create, Deliver Best-in-Class Innovative, Interactive Digital Experiences across all channels, for our customers, and establish TCS as #1 leader in the Digital Interactive space .
What we need..
We are looking for a Exec support Engineer....
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
The Exec Support team are the front line team dealing with and owning all IT issues for the Executive Members of our client. The Board members and Executive Assistants are highly demanding and require quick resolution or workaround for the issues quickly. This role is of high visibility to support the Executive Board members of the client...
• Manage, respond to and resolve all Executive End User client based incidents
• Installation, configuration and management of End User Devices and Applications
• Identify and respond quickly to issues or requests from Executive members or their EAs
• Responding to and containing IT Security threats and major incidents related to End User Devices and Applications
• Work independently with the ability to manage and prioritize your time within a busy and changing working environment
• Maintaining agreed SLA levels and assuring Quality of delivery at all times
• Able to work in Early and Late shifts based on a rota and at times would require to work on Bank Holidays
• Experience in supporting Executive support.
• In Depth and proven experience of Client Operating systems like Windows 7 and Windows 10 to MCSE certification level
• Excellent working knowledge of Chrome & IE
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft O365 apps and troubleshooting experience for Outlook, Teams • Excellent Client Level Networking/TCP Troubleshooting (DHCP, DNS, 802.11x), VPN
• Excellent working knowledge on Apple Mac OS and devices, configuring and handling issues related to Apple iPhones and iPads
• Excellent Knowledge of Anti-Virus and Disk encryption tools
• Must be comfortable setting up and troubleshooting Video/Audio conference calls using Cisco technologies within a Boardroom setting with multiple connections
• Working Knowledge of MS Intune, VMWare AirWatch, Microsoft Intune, Networking
• HP Network printers and managed print servers, HP JetAdmin
• Represent the organisation in an honest, ethical and professional way
• Ability to co-ordinate incident resolution activity within and across IT teams, to ensure actions are completed within timescales
• ITIL Foundation certified, experience within a large complex IT department/organisation
• Ability to understand the Business from an user perspective. Remains visible to customers as the face of IT to listen to their concerns and share as needed
• Proactively takes responsibility, owns any issues arising and follows through to resolve them (get the required result)
• Availability to work different client sites and will sometimes required to drive to different sites or home of Executive
• Ensure that problems are logged, investigated, resolved and closed within agreed timescales
• Proven focus and ability to Identify and drive through Service Improvements and Incident Reduction
• Proven focus on identifying and documenting User and Service Risks and Issues
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
Role: Exec support Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Whitley (CV3 4LF), United Kingdom
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.
Explore the world of TCS here Link: https://www.paperturn-view.com/?pid=MTA108652