eight&four is a Creative & Media Agency that is values-driven that genuinely puts people first.
We stay ahead of the game by hiring smart thinkers and giving them back what they put in: through rapid progression, industry-leading benefits and a culture which was recently named in Campaign's Best Places to Work.
We are looking for a Social Partner who will be the lead social strategist / account manager across key clients, overseeing all the activity on the account. Joining our Social team and reporting into the Social Director, you will be always looking for opportunities to improve quality and performance and showcase true value for clients and the agency. You are highly consultative and have a deep understanding of social media best practice and innovation.
We are looking for a well-organised candidate with strong client-handling skills. We are looking for a native or bilingual German speaker
(you can either be based in the UK or abroad and work remotely).
- Proven experience developing social campaigns and strategies - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of social management software e.g. Sprout Social, Hootsuite, RivalIQ
- Excellent knowledge of Paid Advertising and social best practice
- Proficient at reporting and analytics (platform insights and software e.g. Sprout Social)
- Proficient at managing projects and clients autonomously, mobilising and briefing internal teams
- Proven ability to lead projects, overseeing team output and challenging peers
- Experience developing and handling influencer marketing campaigns
- Consultative approach across content and channel, understanding client challenges
- Ability to lead on client-facing decks and excellent presentation skills
- Previous experience of a fast-paced environment / agency
- 4+ years of experience
- Ideally Native German speaker
Attitude & Communication
- Organised and professional
- Proactive and resourceful
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Personable and able to motivate clients and peers
Nice to haves
- Account management / Project management experience or skills
- Experience in briefing and working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience in Drinks, FMCG, 3rd sector
- Accountable for social planning and output across accounts, ensuring objectives are met, work is of the highest quality
- Social consultant for clients and internal teams, leading on monthly / quarterly / yearly planning sessions
- Plan and lead calls with clients, client workshops and training sessions if required
- Understanding / dissecting client briefs to develop suitable social strategies / implement solutions that deliver success
- Setting KPIs and objectives to measure success against, surfacing good news and showcasing value to clients
- Campaign ideation and planning, decks, etc. across owned and paid social media (integrated)
- Planning paid social activity and overseeing activation for optimal performance
- Reporting across content, organic and paid social - gathering learnings & benchmarking metrics to present to clients and the rest of the team, and setting clear actions to implement
- Liaison with external partners and agencies on campaign implementation and monitoring
- Social audits, research and insights for social consultancy projects and briefs
- Able to deliver strategic recommendations for clients across channel, content, community, reporting, etc.
- Managing projects requiring a multi-disciplinary team (e.g. social specialists + creatives) - including briefing teams, developing timelines, streamlining processes, etc.
- Implementing new processes and workstreams to enhance collaboration within the teams / with our clients
- Supporting Social Director on new business - research, proposals and pitch work as required
In your current role you might be: Developing social campaigns for multiple clients, managing social media activity, generating reports and showcasing the impact of your work, planning and activating paid social campaigns, working with creatives to develop content, working with influencers, part of a multi-disciplinary team, juggling multiple clients and projects, client-facing, leading account teams.
You may have worked in the following capacities:
- Social Media Manager, Social Account Manager, Social Strategist.