We welcome applications from across the UK as this role can be home / remote based.Are you looking for us?
Appsbroker is Google's largest Premier Partner in Europe. We are delighted to hold MSP status and are Google's Partner of the Year for Application Development. Our expertise in Data, Application development, Infrastructure and Managed Services helps us to solve problems for some of the world's most exciting brands using Google Cloud Technology.
Our culture is fun and supportive with a determination to put the Appsbroker team and our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are in a very exciting period of growth and we need more high calibre wonderful professionals to help drive further expansion.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a small, but rapidly growing Marketing team building out our ABM and Field Marketing practise. Working closely with Google Cloud and Appsbroker you will be responsible for setting up Account Based Marketing, with a set Target Account List to attract, raise profile and ultimately convert leads into opportunities. You will also be heavily involved in helping to build and shape the ABM technology stack, handover that will underpin all campaign activity and marketing automation. Tried and tested approaches, processes, technology and handover will be key to success as we start to scale our marketing, inside sales and account management teams.Are we looking for you?
We are looking for self-starting, ambitious ABM Field marketeer who is looking to take the next step in their career and has a pocket full of successful statistics and results to back-up their progress to date. It's not about how long you have been doing this, but how successful you have been. Skills that come naturally to you...
It would be great if you have (or are excited to gain)...
- Collaborative and proactive
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and critical thinking
- Logical and methodical
- Articulate, persuasive and commercially aware
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
The Role - 80%
- Experience marketing Cloud transformation and digital transformation services to a target audience (but not essential)
Appsbroker is an agile company where everyone works together to drive growth, but the main role will be:
The Role - 20%
- Create campaigns and messages end-to-end with key methods, messages and tactics to create results
- Ability to automate every step of your campaign strategy from target ads to remarketing, to email outbound and funnel conversion
- Organising successful webinars and events with Google and Appsbroker around key accounts
- Liaise with Google and Appsbroker sales teams to provide a pipeline of quality leads against Target accounts
- Support the set-up, handover and tracking of the new inside sales team
- Messaging and topics with supporting content based on science and intent
- Deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Collaborate with content, creative, digital and the broader marketing team to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive customer engagement
- Regularly produce reports on success of campaigns and programs across platforms
- Using hubspot to deliver campaigns and handover
- Company wide event organisation
- Existing customer campaigns
- Quick turnaround tactical campaign
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
As an applicant please review our Privacy statement; https://www.appsbroker.com/privacy-policy