We are looking for a Senior Web Analyst to join our growing Online Marketing team! As a Senior Web Analyst you will have the ability to understand on-site visitor behaviour & experiences and highlight profit opportunities to the business. You will also be analysing development, online marketing and testing strategies while exploring new opportunities/strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has the ability to communicate often complex data and insights in simple language to individuals and groups of people, and hone in on key findings, and clearly and succinctly answer the "so what?" question. You will also need to have excellent staleholder management skills and have at least 3 years experience using Web Analytic tools and Biq Query and/or SQL.
This role can predominately be based from home with occasional days in the office (head office is Leicester)Responsibilities
Proactively produce customer level insight in order to identify sales opportunities and cost savings through continuous review of site developments, AB Testing campaigns, commercial performance and marketing campaigns. Measurement Requirements
Working with the Technical Web Analyst to translate measurement briefs into implementation requirements, and develop recommendations to enhance the existing implementation. Test, learn, adjust
Analyse on site tests/on-site changes and provide recommendations with an ethos of continuous improvement.Analyse digital campaigns
Work with the wider marketing team to analyse digital marketing campaigns with a view of maximising return on investment.Person Specification:Essential
- Ability to communicate often complex data and insights in simple language to individuals and groups of people, and hone in on key findings, and clearly and succinctly answer the "so what?" question.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and translate business requirements into a measurement brief.
- Experience working with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics 360, Google Firebase, Adobe Analytics, SAS CI360).
- Experience extracting and manipulating data from denormalised sources using SQL and Biq Query.
- Confident using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to manipulate and present data.
- Familiarity with Web Analytics implementation and debugging methods.
- Knowledge of fundamental statistical & data mining techniques including correlation, significance testing and regression.
- Familiarity with onsite A/B testing.
- Familiarity with session tracking and customer journey mapping.
- Ability to extract and manipulate data from multiple data sources.
- Experience working on an ecommerce site.
- Experience working across the retail or fashion industry.
- Knowledge of how to measure the impact of digital marketing campaigns