3D Software Engineer / Unreal engineAbout Us
Anything World is an innovative platform that combines AI, voice computing and 3D rendering with layers of behavioural intelligence. We enable users to request and play with any object imaginable. It's the easiest and fastest way for developers to create AI driven 3D experiences powered by voice.
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations, which take static 3D models and add behaviours to them. Our platform also allows for the easy integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.The Role
We are looking for an experienced 3D Software Engineer or game developer with excellent knowledge of the Unreal game engine and its animation systems, Unity experience is a plus.Responsibilities
- Spearhead Anything World's Unreal engine development (without using a spear)
- Architect and implement animation systems
- Architect and implement behavioural systems
Nice to haves
- Superb C++ skills
- Expert knowledge of Unreal engine
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal's animation systems
- Good grasp of Machine Learning approaches
- Experience using ML frameworks and libraries
- Experience with the Unity game engine
- Tensorflow experience
- Experience developing voice computing applications
- Good money
- Share options
- Unlimited holidays
- Excellent office
- Flexible work hours
- Remote working
We would love to hear from you!
Please email email@example.com right this very nanosecond with a brief explanation of why you are suitable for the role, your CV & any relevant social media links, preferably LinkedIn!