SENIOR MANAGER, Group FP&A
- Essential - FTSE100 FS experience (Insurance adv.)
- £80,000 - £100,000 + package (incl. bonus, pension etc.)
- City of London - flexible WFH
Pear Talent is representing a renowned FTSE100 Insurer who are looking for a Senior Manager in their Group FP&A team. This is a key succession hire for the Head of the team and a high-profile role owning Group and divisional Exec stakeholder relationships. You'll deputise for the Head of Group FP&A supporting in the leadership of a small high-calibre team who own all core FP&A deliverables, providing business critical insight and strategic decision support to the Group Board. Key accountabilities:
- Regular interaction with senior leadership/Exec at Group and divisional level, leading implementation of the plan to drive performance.
- Lead the financial analysis of the business performance, plans and forecasts.
- Lead the business target setting for the annual planning process, ensuring that the divisional strategic plans align into a coherent Group strategic plan and that shorter term financial targets also reflect both the Group's and division's strategy.
- Deliver high quality insight to both support and influence strategic decision making, as well as provide ad-hoc commercial analysis.
- Regularly meet with divisional leadership to ensure a comprehensive understanding of their business, strategy and financial performance.
- Proactively and critically review and challenge reported performance against plan, preparing insightful briefings for Group Exec/Board.
- Continue development of processes to improve the quality, speed and usefulness of metrics and insights.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
- Significant experience within FP&A gained in FTSE100 Financial Services (ideally Insurance)
- Ability to lead commercial and strategic analysis and evaluation, as well as make significant contribution to driving and improving the underlying performance of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, with a proven ability to both constructively challenge and influence at all levels, including an Exec level.
- It's important that you can demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the markets in which the business operates, their products, strategies and risks, as well as a detailed understanding of the drivers of business performance.
If this isn't for you but you know someone who'd be interested, then why not confidentially recommend them by clicking here http://peartalent.co.uk/spread-the-word/. We have a fantastic referral scheme up to £1,000*.