Finance Manager - Creative Agency- Bristol - Partially Remote - 35k-42k
Harmonic are delighted to be working exclusively with a multi-award winning creative agency based in Bristol. The business are open for this role to be 4 days a week or 5.
Culturally the team is built on trust, and a genuine love of what they do. This position is a great opportunity to influence and contribute to the direction of the company. With this in mind, we are looking for someone who shows enthusiasm, maturity, and someone who will enjoy acting as a central figure in a growing agency. They have been going for 5 years and are about to embark on a rapid growth phase.
This will be a very broad role so you must be happy to oversee and play a hand in transactional finance as well as business partnering with the FD and founders. You will be assist the Founder and board in advising on key decisions and helping them hit their growth objectives, growing net profit up by 3 to 4%.The Role:
You will have a good foundation in transactional finance, as well as operational day to day duties.
- Overseeing the AR & AP function
- Maintaining and keeping the sales, purchase, VAT, bank, general ledgers up-to-date including monthly reconciliations
- Preparing the annual audit documentation
- Help implement, improve and oversee internal controls and processes
- Journal entries, prepayments and accruals for monthly management accounts and year end accounts (assisted by the external accountants)
- Supporting the Finance Director with the company growth plan
- SME Experience
- Proactive, positive and excellent interpersonal skills
- £35,000 - £42,000
- Flexible working days and times
- Remote work
The office is both 'creative friendly' and the company are strong advocates of building a positive, fast paced and fun working space.
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on
0203 773 3530 .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested. Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ