OneAPPS Consulting (www.oneapps.com) is a Technology consulting firm based out of London and offices across Europe. We are working on various projects involving diverse, multicultural teams with clients across the Europe. We are an invaluable partner and our teams have collaborated to support the growth of our clients. With more than 7 locations worldwide we help our clients to deliver their projects smoothly. We look forward to getting to know you and working with you.Position Title: Scrum Master, Cybersecurity Transformation
Duration: 6 -9 months extendable
Inside IR35: YES
Project location: London (WFH till COVID situation stabilises)
Start date: Immediate subject to all client project standard BGV checksObjectives of the role:
Reporting to the Technical Project Manager and working in close partnership with the various internal teams, the Scrum Master will be responsible for facilitating the implementation of Agile practices across the programme and guiding and supporting the team(s) to enable successful delivery.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies as defined by bank's Day 1.5 Agile principles. Ie. Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospectives
- Coaching the team in Agile best practices, principles as well as the use of Agile tooling
- Ensuring the goals, scope, product and priorities are understood by project team
- Acting as servant-leader to continually work with the team to identify and remove impediments
- Facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Raising and monitor Blockers, Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies and escalate as required to Product Owner, making recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Supporting the Product Owner, technical project manager with Agile tooling admin and maintenance
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and identifying any areas of coaching required to improve this.
- Working with other product owners and scrum masters to identify areas for continuous improvement across the programme
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Certified Scrum Master with demonstrable experience with high performing teams in complex programme execution
- Exceptional knowledge administering Jira including tracking Burndown charts/metrics, velocity, estimation, use of Jira query language etc.)
- In-depth understanding of Agile delivery methods
- Strong familiarity with the Software Delivery Lifecycle and CI/CD pipelines
- Technical understanding of Data Engineering process (data parsing, enrichment, curation, question focused analytics, ETL, pipeline resiliency, etc.)
- Technical understanding of data visualisation tools ie. Power BI, Splunk
- Exceptional planning and project leadership skills
- Exceptional business and IT stakeholder management and communication skills
- Prior experience managing scrum teams within Highly Regulated industries
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity principles and controls
- Understanding of large scale data analytic methods to include infrastructure
- Degree in engineering, computer science, computer security, or similar experience
- Experience of working with Data Engineering visualisation tools inc Splunk, Synapse, data bricks Power BI
If this role sounds like you, we invite you to apply. Thanks.