Our client are one of the UKs fast growing start-ups and have established themselves as one of Europe's leading eCommerce SaaS business. They have built a market leading eCommerce back-office automation platform that manages the inventory, product listing, couriering and other parts of the sales process for global online retailers.
They have created a brand new team that is developing a brand new Analytics product to provide better insights to their customers and they are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join the team to add a whole host of new functionality to their current MVP.Responsibilities
- Working as part of a highly collaborative team focused on designing and building quality code/systems
- Delivering these within a microservices environment
- Deploying to Cloud and collaborating with Front end team to integrate user-facing elements with backend logic
- Expertise across the C# tech stack including .NET Core
- Working knowledge of RESTful APis and Cloud (AWS or Azure)
While the physical location of the client's office is Chichester, West Sussex the expectation is that you would only be required onsite 2/3 days a week.