William Russell is a privately-owned Managing General Agent & Reinsurance Broker, writing international health & protection insurance for expats & their families, international citizens, global corporations & SME businesses, and high-net-worth individuals.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer with an extensive experience in designing integrative mobile and web applications, for a 1 month contract. The role will cover all stages of the app development lifecycle from user flows and wireframes to design concepts, prototyping and asset creation. Our processes revolve around XD and therefore experience of the software is essential.
· Holistic Experience Design - Think about and explicitly design for every point of contact, and every customer interaction.
· Prototyping - Define and test experiences using all kinds of interfaces such as mobile apps to enterprise systems. Design thinking and research will drive prototyping to solve all kinds of business challenges.
· Visual/UI Design - The aesthetic UI (user interface) of a product and its related materials by strategically implementing imagery, colour, shapes, typography, and form to enhance usability and improve the user experience.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of some/all of the following:
· Adobe XD/Sketch App
· User Flow diagrams
· Understanding of Bootstrap and responsive design
· Concept design
· Hi-fidelity prototyping e.g. XD, Invision
· UI/UX Design[KM1]
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
· Solid understanding of Accessibility and Compliance
· Knowledge or familiarity with HTML and CSS and the ability to inspect and manipulate code would be advantageous
· Outstanding written communication skills
· Proven experience of writing for digital products (inclusive, clear and accessible)
· Proactive, with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
· Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Experience in the health insurance space would be advantageous.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.