We have been retained by our client, a Private Equity owned B2B services business, to find a Corporate Development Director to join their London based team. With a small team and high levels of activity they are looking for a strong deal lead to support on all aspects of the deal cycle as they continue to grow aggressively. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To assist the Head of Corporate Development on all aspects on the deal cycle from origination through execution & integration planning.
- Offer strong technical skills and financial knowledge at all stages of the deal process.
- Be able to manage external advisor's and communicate with teams internally in an effective and efficient manner to ensure the deal progresses as planned.
- Be able to immerse yourself in the sector, using strong strategic knowledge and commercial acumen to help build and maintain a pipeline of acquisition opportunities.
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
- Working effectively with all levels of management and staff
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAS or ICAEW), Big 4
- Corporate Development/In-house M&A experience is essential.
Salary: Competitive salary + bonus