As the Advertising Analytics Manager you will be primarily be responsible for supporting delivery of Oracle's next generation advertising analytics. You will own the day to day delivery of key milestones and working with the media channels teams, marketing analytics team and Mar Tech to deliver next generation insights. The ideal candidate is a team player, problem-solver, and idea generator with a firm understanding of not only BI tools, publishers, pixels, floodlights but how advertising generates leads, opportunities and won business. You'll need strong project management skills and thrive in a deadline-oriented environment. Maximize your skills at the world's leading data company.
· Lead development of regression models, descriptive approaches and predictive techniques like machine learning to drive audience engagement and paid media performance
· Proficiently utilize marketing science techniques to drive campaign performance including disaggregation of issues, facilitation of root cause analysis and modelling of relevant approach(es). Translate model outputs into insights and communicate findings to stakeholders in paid media and broader business users
· Extend models from first party data to improve targeting of prospects with audience cluster models, and look-a-like approaches. Includes ability to overlay strategic goals and business rules
· Support enhancements of dashboards and reports to improve insights and optimize investments across lead funnel, campaigns, tactics, channels and other factors
· Bachelors Degree in economics, marketing or engineering. Advanced education in Statistics, Mathematics and database management preferred.
· 5+ year's experience in marketing, advertising, B2B and/or Tech.
· High proficiency in applying statistical approaches and data mining packages (eg: SQL, R) to process, stitch and analyze large data sets
· Advanced programming skills in multiple languages like Python, R and Java. This includes linking multiple data platforms for data preparation, and overlay model outputs with actual results in visualization platform
· Strong attention to detail with problem-solving and communication skills to support story telling of technical content and provide interpretation of model outputs to business users