R13 recruitment are partnering a renowned organisation in their recruitment drive for an Audit Assistant. Supporting their team of Audit Seniors and Managers, you will manage audit assignments and prepare Accounts for all corporate clients. You will have previous audit experience gained ideally within a practice environment and be studying towards your ACA or ACCA qualification.Duties to include:
You will have/be:
- Supporting Audit Seniors and Managers with their workload as required.
- Managing audit assignments for clients across a variety of industries.
- Accounts preparation for all corporate clients.
- Preparing of corporation tax returns and computations.
- Liaising with clients and HMRC, dealing with any queries in a timely manner.
- Previous audit experience within ideally a practice environment.
- Be studying towards ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Experience of using Sage, Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications and accounting software.
- General accounting experience including accounts preparation.
- Solid understanding of Corporation Tax.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of a business.
- Customer focussed approach to work.
Working within an open planned / modern working space, where the focus is working collaboratively across all departments to offer a bespoke and tailor-made service to all clients. Excellent progression opportunities are available for the right individuals, all based on personal development and achievements.
An attractive benefits package is offered including; fully funded professional qualifications, 21 days annual leave + bank holidays, flexible working hours, life assurance, death in service, contributory pension scheme, staff parties, dress down days and much more! Working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, offered salary is highly competitive dependant on experience.