A leading London-based eCommerce company is looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist to join their thriving Data Science team. The team is composed of 4 Data Scientists and 1 Senior Machine Learning Engineer, and is guided by 2 fantastic female leaders. They are working on a range of applied machine learning projects which are directly serving the strategic direction of the business.
The right candidate will have a track record of applying machine learning techniques to business problems, and will have experience mentoring junior data scientists. Crucially, the best candidates will have experiencing building strong stakeholder relationships and will thrive in a collaborative, cross-functional environment. Required skills and experience
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or another quantitative discipline
- Min. 3 years' experience applying data science to real world problems
- Expert Python programming skills and experience with Pandas, Numpy and Scikit-learn
- Experience with machine learning algorithms in production
- Cloud services experience, ideally AWS
- Experience with version control and automatic testing of code
- Experience with at least one of the following: Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning and NLP
- Experience mentoring junior data scientists
- Experience leading data science projects collaborating with product and engineering teams
- Great at building stakeholder relationships
- Great communication skills
Please email email@example.com direct for further info.