South West based roleA little about us....
We are Bray Leino a top 20 integrated communications business providing brand development, brand and comms strategy, advertising, digital, media, activation, events, training and software development.
We are dedicated to finding surprising ways to make our Clients' brands and business successful by doing Whatever It Takes.
We are nestled in a big house at the heart of the Devon countryside and present a unique opportunity to do grown-up brand strategy for national and international brands in a beautiful location outside London.About the role...
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Social Media Lead to join our team, reporting into our Digital Director. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and will suit a strategic thinker, who also enjoys rolling their sleeves up and getting involved in the day to day.
Ideally, you'll be based within the South West so that travel to the North Devon, Filleigh office is doable as and when required. High levels of flexible working will be offered as we envisage this role to be a mix of home and office based working.
What we are looking for...
- Build strong client relationships - Develop and sell proposals which show how social media can be used to effectively deliver against a client's business and communications objectives. These proposals will outline objectives and audience insight, content strategy, recommended platforms and measurement in order to achieve those objectives.
- Work with client services, planning, social performance manager and media teams to form detailed plans which deliver on agreed proposals. These plans will detail platform mix, content strands, content schedule, traffic-driving activity and measurement.
- Coach client services, planning and creative teams to ensure we can package, sell and deliver relevant and quality social content which is fit-for-purpose on selected platforms.
- Generate and present social strategy and content ideas for pitches and proposals for new business.
- Agree effective ways of working with Bray Leino strategic planning team that enable a joined-up strategic approach to client briefs.
- Ensure Bray Leino has sight of, and an opinion on, new social media formats and platforms - especially around shoppable social and social media as part of live events. Develop and test content for new platforms for clients.
- Contribute to Bray Leino's own IP and its position as thought leader internally and externally through blog posts, talks, social media, events and public speaking.
- Help clients understand the evolving social media landscape specific to their brands and how their consumers use of media is changing.
And in return...
- Proven experience in a Social Media Lead / Strategist or similar role, gained either agency or in-house.
- Proven experience in a Social Media Lead / Strategist role or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of social platforms - how they work, who uses them, how brands are using them and what's coming next.
- Persuasive and clear communication skills with clients and colleagues.
- Positive advocacy of social media and content as a communication tool - either as a standalone or part of integrated campaigns.
- A creative approach and curiosity to explore how social media can be used to surprise and delight audiences whilst meeting campaign objectives.
- Good knowledge of online marketing and retailing as well as a broad understanding of major marketing channels.
- 25 days' holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years' service (not including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical Cash Plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme - an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
- Outstanding training and progression
- Refer A Friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle To Work scheme