Please note that at the moment we are not able to sponsor candidates who require work permit sponsorship.About us
The Sibner Partnership is a rapidly growing property management company based in Hammersmith venturing into property acquisition, development, and management. We are aiming to change the traditionality and imprecision of the property market by developing cutting-edge business intelligence tools.
This job is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop state-of-the-art web applications and to make a huge impact in our company.What you will do
As a full-stack engineer, you will be expected to turn our human-readable business model into software architecture diagrams and to turn these diagrams into robust, scalable, fast, and fully-integrable pieces of code. You will work closely with both members of our IT team, by integrating the tools developed by them into web apps, as well as with non-technical colleagues, by making their needs and proposals become reality.
We will also trust you to:
The skills you will need
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle of the production and delivery of Django & Angular applications.
- Develop well-functioning databases, APIs and services.
- Prototype UIs and visual interfaces.
- Perform code reviews and ensure that latest technologies are continually being considered and adopted.
- Teach and mentor less experienced colleagues.
To succeed in this role, you will need evidence of previous project implementation and work experience gained in a web development related field. Additionally, you will hold a degree in Computer Science or have evidence of equivalent expertise.
We will also expect you to:
- Be able to work independently, without having to rely on other team members to make progress or resolve blockers.
- Have a deep understanding of software architecture and design principles and to be able to write outstanding-quality code.
- Effectively use strong communication skills to interact both with our staff and with our end users to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Maintain high levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, documentation, testing, and issue identification and resolution.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Work two days from home every week (fully remotely, while C-19 restrictions are in place).
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Fun atmosphere, working with smart people.
- Learning and development courses.
- Free coffee and drinks.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' does not exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they do not fit all the requirements. If you are excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we are looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.