Redwood has been in the automation market for 25 years producing innovative and entrepreneurial products. We are a process automation company that delivers flexible, managed software solutions. Our aim is to ensure that mission-critical processes continue to improve and grow, freeing up time for employees to reach their full potential at work. We have over 3,000 customers worldwide Allianz, Vodafone, Burberry, UBS, Apple and Heineken to just name a few!
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive, supportive, coaching culture, which coupled with a flat structure means you will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with all our teams and senior management.
This role is based in the UK but we are also seeking Developers for the Netherlands.What you will be doing:
- Partner with the product management team to define, design and implement new functionality of Redwood's Software Solutions
- You will be working in a team of engineers who are based in the UK but also liaising with engineers in the Netherlands and Germany
- Developing web solutions based on Redwood Software
- Support and improve existing Redwood functionality
- Provide technical mentorship to your colleagues
- Analyse and resolve intricate technical challenges
- Java 11
- ReactJS, MobX and TypeScript
- JIRA, Bit Bucket, Git, Bamboo and Sonarqube.
What we offer
- SAP knowledge: ABAP, NetWeaver, HANA
- OS knowledge: Windows UNIX (Linux, also Solaris, AIX, HPUX)
- Flexible working hours
- Company Holidays in Europe
- Generous benefit package
- Coaching and mentoring programs to position and develop your skills and career
People who excel at Redwood are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you have answered yes to these questions then we would love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Please apply today or feel free to message or email me with any questions about this opportunity.