Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker - always asking, "What if?"
If so, then you may be the new team member we're looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters - whether you're developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We're the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you'll do
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist / Go To Market Manager with Account Base Marketing experience to join our Marketing Division, based from our UKI head offices in Marlow. you will be responsible for aligning the marketing plans around a key initiative, product line, business unit and/or strategic account to SAS's overall sales and marketing strategy. Developing and executing integrated campaigns associated with generating leads and building awareness, and may be involved in increasing renewal revenue at each stage of the customer journey. You will work with a team to develop a comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) plan that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media and innovative campaign approaches
- Lead and deliver marketing efforts designed to accelerate revenue, increase renewals or build awareness through an integrated go-to-market plan aligned to the initiative, product line, business unit and/or target account.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns which are comprised of lead generation, lead acceleration, awareness, and retention elements strategically planned around the stages of the customer journey. Designs and executes the strategy, and communicates the effort accordingly with all levels from constituents to executives.
- Facilitate meetings and discussions with an extended team of channel specialists, content marketers, subject matter experts and other constituents to define the appropriate marketing channels and strategies associated with the goals of the go-to-market plan. Solicit input and feedback through direct interaction with Customers or Partners for a greater customer focus.
- Liaise with multiple organizations across SAS, including the sales business unit, product line specialists and other countries or regions to represent the go-to-market plan and gather feedback to drive the planning process.
- Measure and react to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI (with the support of the data science team).
- Leverage, enhance and (where applicable) adapt corporate marketing initiatives to be regionally messaged and relevant in order to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience at the regional level.
- Proactively contribute to global peer groups including sharing best practices and working cross-functionally to accomplish continuous improvement and increased sharing and learning, with the goal of establishing consistency across the globe
What we're looking for:
- As the successful candidate you will be an experienced Marketer with expert knowledge of marketing concepts, including content, digital, social and email strategies, and business to business acumen.
- Experienced in Account Based Marketing (ABM), you will be experiences in building senior sales relationships and understanding how ABM can support the overall account objectives, and will have the full marketing mix required for this to be successful.
- You will have excellent communication skills at all levels, have good analytical and organisational capabilities, and be a great problem solver
We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn't about fitting into our culture, it's about adding to it - and we can't wait to see what you'll bring.