Are you a Network Engineer who thrives off innovation?
Do you have a passion for working with pioneering technologies?
Do you love being involved with Projects?
If so, keep reading!The Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to be responsible for the Analysis, design and build of Local Networks - LAN (including Cisco switch technology), Wide Area Networks, Security appliances, Wireless networking, telephony, firewalls and routers, including the planning and implementation of these devices within an IT project framework.The Client
Our client is a world-leader in the integration of cutting-edge security systems, delivering critical advantage to customers worldwide. Their company culture is one that thrives on innovation, embraces teamwork and possesses a strong will to succeed. They believe that the quality in their people gives them a competitive advantage.What's needed for me to be considered?
- Border gateway protocol (BGP)
- Wireless networking and protocols
- TCP/IP routing protocols
- ISCSI networking
- Cisco technologies
- Network + certification support skills
- Messaging/VOIP and Voice Technologies
- Analytical skills, to help analyse business requirements and relate them to appropriate IT infrastructure components and processes
- Firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto)
- ITIL and IT processes
- Collaborative technologies (Skype for business)
- Experience in Project work
If you would like to apply for this role please click below