Cancer & Outpatient Centre Manager Guildford
Rare opportunity for a high-calibre leader in healthcare to join a specialist, global leading specialist healthcare provider with state-of-the-art facilities in Guildford.
Ideally you will have leadership experience in a hospital or secondary care/specialist clinic setting, with experience of commercial management, maintaining a high level of patient satisfaction, compliance and leading a high-performing team and culture.Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of all individuals using the centre
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of existing Consultant relations and building relationships with newly recruited Consultants.
- Accountable for ensuring full centre compliance with governance regulations and enactments
- Drive a high-performance culture using data to drive decision making and actions to deliver performance against budget.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner hospitals and work with them to maximise opportunities
- Assist in the execution of month end processes and audits
- Monitor KPI's and identify efficiency and/or effectiveness improvements
- Review customer feedback through patient satisfaction surveys and develop quality improvement action plans
- Responsible for the development, motivation and performance of all staff
- Agree, own and facilitate KPI's for yourself and your team and model the organisations Performance Management process
- To take a proactive approach to quality and prepare for any regulatory inspections and ensure that the appropriate evidence is in place to meet inspection requirements
- Successful P&L delivery
- Significant team building and direct line management experience
- Passion for service excellence and improving quality
- Significant involvement in delivering healthcare in a commercial environment
- Track record of developing business growth opportunities
- Experience of working with the private health sector
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical and enquiring nature
- Able to quickly understand business drivers of healthcare market and delivery
- Well organised, systematic and resilient
- Good at developing and maintaining business relationships with a wide range of stakeholders (including clinicians)
- Consultative and involving management style and keen to develop other
- Evidence of commitment to continuous development
Amazing base salary + 25% bonus on offer combined with an extensive benefits package including private healthcare, dental & eyecare plan, income protection, free parking, buy & sell annual leave etc.
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult Search & Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.