Digital Marketing Automation Manager - Adobe Marketo - Central London (*currently remote)Up to £55k base + bonus + extensive company benefits.
An exciting opportunity to join the centralised function of AdTech/MarTech of an International (Digital) Information Business as a Senior Marketing Operations Manager- Marketing Automation.
Reporting to the Head of MarTech, The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will act as POC for internal and external stakeholders and help drive forward business objectives.
In-depth knowledge of Marketing Automation and Adobe Marketo product keys to this role.Key duties.
- Become the global go-to person for automation advice, establish a persona as an industry expert and be an evangelist for the MarTech team.
- Provide tech support across multiple MarTech products & data queries.
- Product feedback: Liaise with vendors and business partners to continuously improve the functionality of systems.
- Project manager the rollout of Adobe Marketo system across the different business units.
- Assist marketing managers in the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns/ Marketing Automation.
- Act as a technical lead in regard to marketing automation, data capture, system integration, migration between marketing applications.
- Data compliance and protection
- Manage, train and up-skill internal teams across Europe.
The idea candidate would have a minimum of 4 years of Digital Marketing and/or Marketing Automation Technology experience.
Strong proficiency in Marketing Automation products (in particular Adobe Marketo
) is essential.Good understanding of digital marketing channels such as; SEO, PPC and Google Analytics is highly desirable.
You are highly organised and able to manage multiple projects with a multitude of stakeholders to tight dealings. Up to £55k base + bonus + extensive company benefits