Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join one of our clients based in Wilmslow. The successful candidate will be managing and motivating a team of technicians, Service Advisors, Workshop Controllers and various aftersales support staff across two service operations.
*Duties and Responsibilities include:*
• Managing the service department, ensuring it achieves all dealer standards, operational targets, KPI - business plans
• Implementing the group standards and procedures to achieve complete customer satisfaction
• Accurate and timely warranty submissions that comply with the group and manufacturer policies
• Ensuring a fully embedded process is in place for VHC (Personal Video)
• Ensuring workshop WIP and debt are in line with budget stipulations
• Full compliance with H&S regulations, COSHH, E.P.A. Regulations and the ISO 9002 Quality Manual
• Currently employed as a Service Manager preferably at a main dealer
• A proven track record in achieving volume, profit and the highest CSi standards
• Confident, self-motivated and disciplined in all areas of people management and business administration
• Experience of AUTOMOTIVE brands (desirable)
• Computer literate and comfortable with web-based computer applications
• A full clean UK Driving Licence is required for this position
In return we offer a competitive basic salary together with an attractive bonus and a company car.
Additional benefits include annual holiday leave, plus bank holidays, pension scheme, training and excellent career prospects within the company.
To Apply now! please upload your C.V. by clicking the link or for a confidential discussion please contact Jason Shenton at Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd.
*Purely Automotive Recruitment is a dedicated Motor Trade / Automotive Industry Specialist Recruitment Company. *