A Top Boutique Investment Bank requires an Analyst level individual to continue to drive forward its growing Consumer & Retail focussed team in London. The individual will be focussed on the Consumer & Retail Space and gain exposure across a wide range of deal sizes whilst also playing an integral part on live mandates from an execution perspective paired with early client exposure.
The team is looking to make a growth hire following a sustained period of success and high performance within the Consumer & Retail space.The Opportunity will offer you:
- Extensive pipeline and flow of mandates.
- Coverage across a broad range of deal sizes and clients.
- Extensive client exposure.
- Exposure to top businesses and senior industry professionals across the teams extensive network.
- Strong deal teams with top industry professionals allowing for professional development.
- Continued expansion plans for the team.
- Broader development plans with origination capabilities.
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a leading University.
- Additional European Language Skills preferred but not a necessity.
- Between 1-3 years of previous full-time experience within Investment Banking (specifically M&A aligned) developing strong technical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional execution exposure, comfortable building models, taking on sectors, communication skills.
- Previous experience within the Consumer & Retail space is preferred but not a pre-requisite.