Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us.
We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
As part of our P&MC team, you will find yourself working across all of our markets, from large and complex defence programmes to some of the largest infrastructure programmes in Europe. You may find yourself consulting as an individual, supporting our clients in successful delivery of their projects and programmes, or as a member of a larger P&MC team. In all cases, you will develop and adapt your knowledge, skills and methodologies to meet the needs of our clients, drawing on your expertise to enable their success.
You will be a qualified project professional (such as APM PMQ) and have at least three years' experience in complex project, and programme environments. You will have developed a strong understanding of best practice in project management competencies such as schedule management, resource management, budgeting and cost control and be a skilled project controller and/or project scheduler.
You will have demonstrable practitioner experience of the market leading scheduling tools (such as MS Project and Primavera P6) and the relevant interfaces to enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications (such as SAP ERP). You will also have advanced skills in manipulating project data and creating excellent project information to communicate key aspects of project performance.
As well as your P3M expertise, you will also be a strong communicator, natural problem-solver and valued member of any team. Our success is borne out of our commitment to our clients and the strong relationships we form with them and their teams. We care deeply about our clients' success and pride ourselves on being trusted by them to support projects and programmes that really matter.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. We would be delighted to talk about flexibility in both working patterns and location, what matters to us is working with great people with the skills and mind-set to join our team.Requirements
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
- APM PMQ qualified (or similar)
- At least 3 years' experience in complex projects or programmes as a project controller and/or scheduler.
- Ability to take a leading role in the construction of a project schedule for a complex project or programme.
- Highly skilled user of at least one market leading project scheduling software (i.e MS Project).
- Highly skilled user of MS Excel.
- Ability to identify problems within existing project controls' systems and highlight/ implement solutions.
- Can actively work within a team.
- Clear and confident communication and presentation skills.
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Competent user of multiple project scheduling application.
- Experience of using PowerBI
- Experience of ERP systems (i.e. SAP ERP, MS Dynamics 365)
- Experience of project and programme delivery in key sectors (notably defence, energy, government infrastructure and transport)
We provide our people with an excellent benefits package that comprises:
- Happy To Talk Flexible Working
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Targeted professional development
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare membership
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution
- Support in attaining professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share purchase scheme
- Season rail ticket loan