Role: Head of Marketing Location: North West / CheshireSalary: c£70-90k basic + bonusThe Candidate:
If you are an experienced, creative and strategic 'all-round' Head of Marketing who has a background building a marketing function within a fast paced, high energy business (or business unit) within the telco / technology market this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for leading and growing a first class marketing department. You will look at the current position of the business in the market and look at how you can increase revenue growth through specific marketing campaigns including brand awareness, go-to market strategy, lead generation campaigns and digital strategy.
You will report directly into the CEO and will contribute at a strategic level, as well as being incredibly hands on. The Role:
In this role you would have overall responsibility for the marketing function, including managing external agencies. You will be putting together and driving a marketing strategy for both internal, direct campaigns as well as working with external channel partners to create campaigns.
For this role, the ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working within a telecommunications business is ideal
- A background working for a small business scaling up a marketing function
- An all-round marketer
- Strong digital knowledge including SEO, PPC, Social, Paid Search etc
- Experience creating and delivering an overall marketing strategy
- Experience working with external channel partners to influence / create campaigns
- Incredibly hands on with a can-do attitude
- Excellent client management and networking skills
- Creative, innovative and the ability to stand out
- The ability to own the marketing strategy, drive it and deliver on it
Creating a business is simple. But how do you make it extraordinary? Our client have got this down to a tee.
Using existing infrastructure and minimising disruption, our client ensures the UK has the most robust, highest performing and most effective fibre wireless network to provide the best connectivity for businesses of all sizes, all across the UK.
Championing a fast paced, high energy and entrepreneurial culture, our client are looking for someone to create and scale their marketing department. If this sounds like you, please apply directly with a CV.