Our client is a global creative technology agency that is now looking to hire a UX Designer to join their growing team. Working with a Lead Designer and the Head of UX you'll have exposure to a wide range of clients and briefs with no two being the same.
As their business evolves, they are seeing the boundaries between UX, Service Design and Product Design blur more and more. They are now looking for someone that loves the sound of that and wants to help drive that agenda and UCD principles to further broaden the scope of the activities that they can undertake.
- Leveraging data and research to deliver best in class experiences
- Ability to apply critical thinking and deliver problem-solving solutions for digital products, platforms, and services
- Engage with product managers, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-parties - briefing teams with the goal of taking experience design to the next level
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, user journeys and interactive prototypes
- Create goal-based personas and detail requirements for user tracking studies/UX surveys
- 4+ years' experience as a UX designer/consultant
- Previous experience of conducting user testing + Experience in creating and managing UX processes
- Exposure to creating experiences employing virtual reality, mixed reality, voice or augmented reality technologies
- Proven ability in developing well considered wireframes, and basic functional specifications and interactive prototypes with design tools: Primarily Sketch, also knowledge of Axure and Invision.