Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
We believe there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing Digital & Marketing team.
Your core responsibilities will be to plan and manage our digital marketing activity for Childrensalon.com & Childrenalonoutlet.com, working across all key channels/departments to ensure efficient implementation, closely monitor performance and share solid insights with the wider business.Responsibilities:Marketing Strategy Delivery
- Develop the marketing strategies & KPIs for key regions consulting with relevant stakeholders (i.e. Content, Creative, Buying, Merchandising & Customer Services).
- Support regional teams within the Digital Marketing Department and work closely with them to track performance/activity across all marketing channels.
- Project manage & oversee all digital marketing activity from initial brief to execution.
- Ensure all activity is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with Creative, Editorial, Social, PR, Acquisition & Retention teams to ensure support on all planned activity.
- Work with CRM, Performance & CX teams to clearly define key customer segments within each region.
- Explore opportunities for how to amplify Childrensalon USPs in key regions (i.e. Rewards, Premier Delivery, Occasions).
- Collaborate with PR and Editorial teams to support new opportunities across influencers, events, and lifestyle.
- Ensure the Childrensalon brand identity is maintained through all touchpoints.
- Provide solid insights and market research on key regions to the wider business to help inform future marketing plans and buying opportunities.
- Identify key events/opportunities to support and develop marketing strategy for each key region.
- Work closely with CX team to ensure personalisation and customer experience are at the heart of everything we do.
- Collaborate with Buying & Merchandising teams to understand seasonal product selections to support the marketing calendar.
- Manage direct report/s; clearly define their roles in supporting you in your remit and support & nurture their development.
- Develop and oversee the regional marketing calendars.
- Closely monitor performance in key regions using web analytics to highlight opportunities/ anomalies and share with wider business.
- Build strong relationships within the department, as well as collaborating closely with external departments.
- Track competitor activity in key regions and share with wider teams.
- Highlight and business case digital marketing opportunities to grow the Childrensalon brand in key regions.
- Explore opportunities to amplify Childrensalon USPs in key regions (i.e. Rewards, Premier Delivery, Occasions).
- Attend relevant workshops and industry events to stay current within digital.
- Collaborative, easy going, problem solver.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Excellent understanding of digital channels (acquisition & retention).
- Solid experience in developing and pitching Campaigns ideas.
- 3 years minimum in similar role within Digital E-commerce Marketing.
- Experience in luxury retail E-commerce
- Experience in Below the line Digital Campaigns and all channels including: PPC. SEO, Social, Influencer, Retention, Editorial.
- Understanding of Web Analytics, KPIs for E-commerce and reporting on ROI.
- Proven track record managing larger digital campaigns.
- Showcase of previous marketing activities and strategies you have created and implemented in the past.
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells, however due to the current Coronavirus pandemic will require flexibility and some working from home. Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.